Saturday, March 14, 2009

Huli man daw at magaling, si Juno makakahabol din :P

Currently enjoying doing nothing and babbling about nothing and everything, trying to compose a coherent blog entry. Trying is the operative word because I don't think I'll be able to write down my thoughts cohesively.

After class, met up with Juno and the Gang for an old school T-party session (we missed you, Ycel). Aissa, Christmas and I were first to arrive at the meeting place. Then Jo. Juno, as I predicted, was last to arrive :P

The birthday girls, Christmas, Juno and Jo, treated Aissa and I to pizza pasta at Brooklyn Pizza. Takaw-mata! We ordered one cream-based pasta, one tomato-based pasta, buffalo wings and one whole pizza. I think we were there for two whole hours and we didn't even finish everything. We were too full that we can't even manage to finish the tiniest portion of pasta left on the plate. Another culprit was the bottomless iced tea. Even after 8 hours after eating, I still feel full. This means, no pizza and pasta for me tomorrow.

Of course, we did what's natural for us to do on T-parties~ to "t." Nuff said. For our safety, I refuse to entrar en pormenores. All I can say is T-parties are fun and "Once you pop, you can't stop." I wish there'll be a repeat soon... like on May-15-soon.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails