Thursday, August 28, 2008

I really need to lose weight. Ya! Kasi I was sitting on my sister's bed earlier today. I caught my reflection in the mirror right across where I was sitting. And that's when I saw and realized the ugly truth: I LOOK LIKE A BLOB! As in something similar to that green slimy thingy in one of those Star Wars movies. May paa lang ako.

But I'm not yet ready to go on a diet. I was not ready three years ago and still not ready today. Kelan kaya ako magiging ready? I know I should but... haaay... aside from that, I also need to go for a check-up. I went with my sister to her suking bulag na masahista in Star Mall. I waited for her while she had that 1-hour massage. That was when I saw this reflexology chart on the wall. In reflexology, areas of the foot and sole (of the foot) correspond to parts and organs of the body. Recently, my feet were always aching especially some specific areas like the heel, the area just below the ankle and the area where your foot and your leg meet. I looked it up in the illustration and these parts supposedly mean that I might have something wrong with my ovaries, fallopian tubes, sciatic nerve. Ayun. Katakot.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails