Tuesday, August 26, 2008

i don't wanna wait

Browsing youtube videos online...
I came across these old Dawson's Creek's montages. I miss Dawson's Creek (DC).

From the time I saw the dock near Dawson's house, I knew I wanted my house to be located near a dock. Aba'y gusto ko rin magpaka-girl across the lake. Haha. But seriously, when I have my own family and own house, I want a house near a dock. Ewan ko... parang masarap lang magmuni-muni sa ganitong lugar, magbalik-tanaw sa nakaraan. chos. Sabi nga sa radyo, kapag nadadalas na ang pagre-reminisce, tumatanda ka na! Ouch. Tinamaan ako doon.

Back to DC... I was a fan but I never got too finish watching the series. I bought videos of Seasons 1, 2 and 3 but I got to watch only up to the mid of season 2. And I think I was able to watch seasons 1, 2 and 3. It was the latter seasons that I wasn't able to watch since at the time that they were aired, I was attending college and couldn't make it home in time for DC. But I know that it was Pacey and Joey who'll end up together in the end... just how I like it. I never really liked Dawson. Apart from the reason na mukha siyang paa, napaka-selfish niya pa. Well, I never really liked Joey, too. My favorite characters were Pacey and Jen- affirming Armida's observation that I tend to like the anti-hero characters in a story. But even if I totally disliked Katie Holmes and her character, Joey, I'm giddy over the Pacey-Joey love team. I found this montage of the Top 20 Pacey & Joey moments...



My favorite was #20 :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails