Wednesday, July 16, 2008

so near, yet so far

I've been a little lazy to post anything in here. There were a few things I would like to write about but I don't feel like it. I just want to post about the return of Gossip Girl... on September 1. Woohoo! Here's the link to the teasers for the new season. I wanted to embed the video here but I can't figure out how to do it and I can't find any official GG promo on youtube just yet. So there's the link and here's another, supposedly, promo for the new season.


Honestly, I don't know what to expect. They said Georgina's staying for season 2, then there's also talk that she won't be anymore. Nate will have an affair with an older woman. Pacey, is that you? Why do I keep hearing Paula Cole's I Don't Want to Wait in the background?

Oops, the teasers could only be viewed by members of the Gossip Girl Multiply Group. Sorry :'(
Also, I just would like to share that I'm a little disappointed that my cousin didn't send her copy of New York mag with the GG cast on the cover as she said she would.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails