Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I love ...

Relatives are coming over from abroad that I have actually been to several get-togethers for this week and the past week.

Last Friday, I hung out with my 19-year old nephew and her three girl friends. How cool is that? Haha. Well, I was supposed to accompany my cousin, Little J, who is here for a visit since she might be bored to death hanging out with the oldies. The nephew was supposed to take Little J to Eastwood to watch a concert with his friends and I was supposed to keep Little J company and entertain her or something like that. But guess what? Little J was too tired from shopping in Greenhills that I was left alone in the nephew's company. But it's okay since I enjoyed the concert. It was just a little stuffy and humid but everything else is fine. The only effy thing was that my nephew borrowed a big amount of money from me and I don't even know when he'll pay me back and I need it to pay my rent.

We met again with the bakasyonistas for Saturday lunch at Secret Recipe. We were informed (or so we thought) that Secret Recipe was in Serendra. So we parked the car in Serendra and walked all the way to Secret Recipe which is near McDo and teh S&R supermarket. It was a looooooong walk and to think that it was 12 noon. We arrived the restaurant all sweaty and amoy-araw from all the walking we did. And so we met Little J for the first time after 14 years...

It was all small talk with Little J at first. We didn't know what to expect, what we should talk about, etc. From all her pictures in Facebook and all those other networking sites, I assumed she's some kind of a party girl and that maybe me might not be able to relate with each other. And so I was a little apprehensive since I might come too eager and excited and I don't want that. So I just took it easy... and around nighttime she opened up already. She is so niiiiiiice. Too bad we don't spend much time with her since she goes around with her parents. We might have another get together when Big J arrives with hubby.

Yesterday, I met with my 2 other cousins in Greenhills for movie and dinner. MR's going back to New York so we had a little salu-salo before she leaves. We watched Caregiver and thought that it wasn't that good... well it was good but not commensurate to what other people were saying, that it's really really really good. It didn't even make me cry. Maybe because I can't relate.

My cousins and I talked about a lot of things. We talked about our cousins, cousins and cousins. And also about our own lives and my sister's impending wedding once in a while. It was a little scary how I still can't really say how's this particular cousin of mine is like. We email each other once in awhile and she doesn't really come across as disinterested but when MR talked about her, it's like she's not at all excited to come back here. So, whatever na lang. Que será será.

Summer break from Spanish class will be ending soon and I don't know if I should be happy about it. It means I have to pay tuition again. Plus, they added 4 more levels to the existing 24 which makes it 28 levels in toto. So it's a little effy since they do these things without consulting their students. According to Christmas, it seems they need a lot of money. Haha. Basta bad trip. It made me think of not continuing with this Spanish crap but when I think about how far I've gone with this crap, it seems to be unwise to do so. So I think I'm deciding to go on with it. If they add more levels, then that's it for me. Adios! Crappy admin!

So to compensate for the effy stuff... there are two things that are currently making me happy: Wu Chun and Chuck. I love Chuck. Not Chuck of Gossip Girl. Chuck of Chuck, the series. It's fun to watch and I love the love story bit of the show. The DVD I bought wasn't the complete season so I'm downloading the other episodes from the net. Currently, the show's off-season and will be back September 29th. Another reason for September to come as soon as possible...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

meron ako downloaded nun chuck, episodes 1 to 12, gusto mo burn-an kita??

Related Posts with Thumbnails