Monday, June 2, 2008

Hana Kimi bad trip

SCHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!! shit. shit. shit. shit. shit.

Hana Kimi has the worst ending everrrrrrrrr!

So I was watching the last few episodes of Hana Kimi last night, very eager to know as to what happened to Quan and Rui Xi's "secret love" thing. Argh. I hate open-ended endings... When they make a story, panindigan nila and give it an ending. I'm sorry but my imagination doesn't work that way... when I start watching something, I expect an ending and not those you-be-the-judge finales. So medyo lang naudlot ang kilig-fest ko, diba? I needed to hear it from Quan and Rui Xi... that they like each other. Grrr...

Why oh why are Taiwanese series so fond of open-ended stories???

Anyway... still liked it. Although it was a bit frustrating that they didn't give it a definite-definite ending, it was still worth the watch. And I would love to know what happened to Mei Tian, the school doctor who knew about Rui Xi's secret, at least he could have been part of the ending since he played a vital role... pero nawala na lang siyang parang bula!

I so like Wu Chun now. After the series, there were behind-the-scences and making-of-the-video snippets... funny and kilig-kilig na naman. Ella (Rui Xi) was bullying Wu Chun on set. Wu Chun kept on saying that Ella is her senior when he is actually older than she is. Maybe they're speaking of seniority in terms of length in the biz. Wu Chun, ai ni ai ni! Hahahaha!!!

Senior Nan looks better skinhead :)

Xiu Yi (Jiro Wang) reminds me of Terk.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails