Friday, June 18, 2010

Jabberwocky

Dahil dumarami at uso ang mga bakla, pati ang panahon nababakla na rin. Harhar. What I mean to say is pati ang panahon confused, kung uulan ba siya or iinit. In fernez, may point naman ang PAGASA- sabi nga naman nila tag-ulan na, hindi tag-lamig. Kaya sa mga reklamador at reklamadora (kasama ako ☺), Shaddap!

It's Friday, weee! Not that it matters in this little world of mine. It's just that Friday means Sunday is just around the corner, woot! Though I think we're having a slight change in our routine- no lunch out this Sunday for us. Instead, it's Saturday lunch for our cousin's house blessing and aunt's birthday. HELLO LECHON! nom nom nom~ Lazily watching the hours go by...

Haven't been tumblring that much lately, busy with other trivial stuff. Harhar. Here are few of the few that I have reblogged

☺ HAPPINESS ☺


and this one, FTW! Seriously, Kristen Stewart ruined Twilight for me. I used to like that book but when I saw the first one, I think I kinda liked it although I already had a slight feeling of dislike towards KStew. But I tried to like her, I swear! There's just something about her that's, umm, unlikeable. The Bella character is already annoying in itself, then add KStew to that- MEGA ANNOYING! So yeah, I definitely belong to this team ↓

{ i do not claim ownership of these images }



Forgive me and my nonsensical, incoherent babbling, I just don't have anything better to do. Or better yet, I decide to not have anything better to do as of the moment. I plan on starting reading Outliers later because I promised my sister, from whom I borrowed the book, that I would be finished with it today. Oha. E hindi pa nga ako nakakapagsimula. Good luck na lang.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice gusto ko un layout ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails