Thursday, May 1, 2008

Hey Hey Hey

Here comes the month of May.
Baduy.
April has come and gone too fast. I don't know if that's good or bad. I'm thinking it's a bad thing since another month has passed and everything's still status quo for me; Good because May is pretty eventful and it might not be as boring as the past month.

April, Looking back
Ever since, I didn't like the month of April, because it is the hottest month of the year. Plus, nothing really happens in April- nobody in my immediate family celebrates his/her birthday, no big events to look forward to. Usually, because of the heat, I feel sluggish and too lazy to do stuff I should be doing. And to make matters worse, heat+price increase don't exactly make things any easier. First, you always think twice whether or not you'll turn the air conditioning on. And second, you just can't stop thinking how much the electricity bill would be.

The good thing about this month was the return of Gossip Girl on air. Hello Upper East Side! Hello Serena! Hello Blair! Enough with the roll call... Basta, you get the point... I lurve GG! And now that I got started on the topic... the plot's getting more complicated, I love it!

And so Georgina Sparks' character was introduced last Tuesday (Desperately Seeking Serena). It still is early to say whether or not her character is to be abhorred or liked. I'm guessing she is going to be hated by the majority but who knows, I just might like her. As Armida puts it, I go for the ones not usually liked by the majority. Not that I'm going to do what's expected of me, but let's wait and see.

Ahh.. Georgina... First and foremost, I love the hair! I am so envious of the hair. Okay, moving on... Georgina Sparks' character is played by Michelle Trachtenberg, known to many (and to Ycel) as Dawn Summers in the Buffy series. However, not being a Buffy fan and having never seen a single episode of the show, I only know Michelle Trachtenberg as Harriet the Spy.


Similar to Taylor Momsen (Jenny Humphrey), seeing her all grown up has sent chills down my spine. How come they grow up so fast? I even remember her as the annoying kid who had this annoying dance steps... and look at her now... and the hair. Man, I really like the hair.

Originally, the role was offered to Mischa Barton... thank God, she turned it down. I hate Mischa Barton. Am I the only person in the world who thinks she is not frickin' pretty? And why oh why was she hailed an IT girl? I never really liked The OC but hearing about all this buzz about the show, I tried watching it once but I couldn't stand seeing Mischa Barton for another second. Buti na lang the role went to Trachtenberg.

I could go on forever about this show... but I am commanding myself to stop. So there...

Aside from Gossip Girl, there's nothing much to life. Oh yes I'm that pathetic. My life revolves around a tv series and what's more pathetic is I'm kind of okay with it... for now. I could sit around for hours waiting for the download to finish. After that, I'd watch it... alone. Then after watching it alone, I'll ask my sisters to watch it with me. But according to the email my tita sent me, Do the things you enjoy but stay out of debt. Hey, I'm happy with what I'm doing and it is absolutely free!

May is the month of birthdays- mom, dad, BFF and a cousin.
I'll be meeting a cousin for the first time, too. Something work looking forward to but at the same time, a scary thought. You'll never know whether or not you could connect with each other and get along. Well, we could only try and if they find us lacking then that isn't our problem anymore. I just hope that it'll be fun and more open, less stiff like the last time. Last time was a little awkward and stiff but it turned out really good. We hope this time it would be even better.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails