Sunday, April 13, 2008

Ji-Ji o Jay-Jay?


----> I want something like this.

And so earlier today, while strolling around the mall with Christmas, I tried my luck if I could find any design I like. While Christmas looked for purple tsinelas (flip-flops 'pag sosyal), I was on the lookout for shops that might carry Keds. Wala sa main mall. So we tried looking for it in the department store.

We asked where we can find Keds.

"Saan Keds niyo?"
"3rd level po ma'am."

Hinanap namin 3rd level. Walang 3rd level sa Midtown Wing. Apparently, the 3rd level was situated at the old building. When we reached the part of the department store which was situated at the old building, I saw shoes... and assumed that it's somewhere there. So we asked the sales staff again...

"May Keds po kayo?"
"Sa 3rd level po."

E di akyat kami sa 3rd level. And we found ourselves in the Kids Section.

Oo nga naman. May point sila dun.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails