Tuesday, July 3, 2012

slacking off for 15 mins

It's raining, it's pouring! Normally, I hate rainy days but since this rainy day isn't too rainy (huh?) and I'm loving the cool weather, I'm fine with it. Hopefully since classes were suspended, students will come and have their pedis, hoho! I was supposed to have tarp banners done today but I'm too lazy to go out of the house plus I hate getting my feet wet. So let me bore you with things that aren't of any interest to you :)

The story of my 3-month-long gel polish



This is the newest technology in nail polish, at least here in the Philippines. My supplier asked me if I would like to test their newest product and if I like it maybe I could offer it in my humble nail spa. I like it and I was REALLY willing to invest in it but most of my "advisers" were against it. I didn't take it. My current market is not the market for gel polish. So anyway, gel polish is supposed to last 3 weeks but I was able to make it last until 3 months!!! It didn't look pangit kasi mukha naman siyang french tip. Gel polish cannot be removed by plain nail polish remover, they needed some kind of special remover wraps and I was too lazy to get my butt over to this mall in Makati so I let my nails grew until one of my nails broke. Wala lang.

Aside from Korean and US series, I also addicted to two things

Anything that has to do with eyebrow grooming 

and facial wash!

I tend to have an obsessive personality and once I like something, I go to all the ends of the earth researching and knowing everything there is to know about it or obtaining things to add to my collection. OA naman ang all the ends of the earth... sa abot lang pala ng makakaya ko. It's just that am very obsessive passionate about my favorite things.

I finally tried J. Co Donuts


And it was disappointing. Just wanted to see what's the fuss all about so I dragged A to try the new it donut in town. 

The line was long so I was thinking that they must really have good stuff. Their donuts didn't have tags or labels so I just resorted to pointing what looked yummy. I chose the green donut with chocolate sprinkles because I thought it is chocolate mint flavor. Apparently it's Avocado Dicaprio. Well, it was okay naman it didn't taste icky as it sounded (avocado-flavored donut!!) but I was expecting a chocolate mint flavored donut :( I also got Thai Iced Tea which at P115 for 12oz is actually expensive. I've had better-tasting Thai Iced Tea in 8 Spices. I could have gotten a Large Wintermelon Milk Tea at Gong Cha for P90. A got their Cheezy Rich Donut which is just like you regular ensaymada which I could get for less than P10 or P35 if it's from Mary Grace- which is still cheaper than P45. The bread wasn't anything close to your melt-in-your-mouth Krispy Kreme donuts. I expected more from donuts that are 45 a piece. Just sayin'

I'm not going back. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails