Saturday, April 12, 2008

Chongga Update

I arrived at the plaza around 5pm. When I passed by Chongga's lair, I saw that she was outside, talking loudly to a woman who I saw was with my girls when they entered the village gate. Still unsure where the loyalty of my girls lie, I asked them right away, right from the moment I opened the door, why Chongga was talking to that woman they were with earlier this afternoon.

And that's when they told me Chongga has declared war on us. Fine. Siya nauna.

She told one of my girls to relay this message to us:
Sabihin mo sa amo mo, mga bastos sila.
Bakit sila nagbababa ng presyo?
Bakit sila nagpro-promo?
At sabihin mo kay ****, p.i. niya!

Whoa! Andami nun ha. Pero sa totoo lang, natawa ako dun. As in. Sore loser. Asar-talo. Pikon. First, what the hell does she care if we launch a promo? It's called a strategy, my dear. And what the hell does she care if we adjust our operating hours?

Mommy told me not to be scared of her. I'm not. I just want to avoid conflict (and confrontations) as much as possible. 'Pag nagparinig daw, sumagot ako. Pero ayoko. I won't stoop down to her level. Asal-squatter siya. And I know better than that so... che!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails