Monday, March 31, 2008

Last day of the month. Haaayy... Ang bilis talaga ng panahon. Parang napag-iiwanan na talaga siguro ako dahil forever ko nang linya 'yan.

My March favorites were:

Birthdays
Both my sister's and cousin's birthday fall within the month. Being a member of a big family, there's always someone celebrating his/her birthday. And I love eating out. Kahit eating in. Basta kainan, game ako diyan!

American Idol 7

I'm a Ramiele Malubay fan... for obvious reasons. I have Alone on repeat that it gave me a headache and LSS syndrome last Saturday afternoon. I really, really hope that she makes it to the Top 3...

Banapple
One night, my sister brought home pasalubong for me- chocolate crinkles from Banapple. Unang kagat pa lang, hooked na'ko! As in I'm always planning when to pass by Katipunan so I could stop over at Banapple and buy those platito-sized crinkles!

And yesterday, Ate treated me to lunch at Banapple. She had salpicao and I ordered chicken cutlet parmigiana. Masarap pareho pero nakakaumay yung parmigiana. We had CRINKLES for dessert! Ininit, binudburan ng mas maraming asukal at Brown cow... sarap! I bought another crinkle for myself.... and I just ate it all up. And now I want more!

The Wonder Years
Love!
I so love this series! It's so close to home. I can't believe how I could relate to it when it was supposed to be set in the late 1960s whilst I spent my childhood during the 1990s. That's 30 years apart but I could still relate to it... not entirely, but mostly.

It's weird that I actually cried on some episodes. Ganon ako ka-affected! It was supposed to be something light. But when I reminisce about my own childhood, I can't help but miss it.

My Wonder Years torrents are nearing completion and I'm so so so excited! It's a must-see. I just don't know if kids today can relate to it. When I'm done watching all episodes, I'll write an entry dedicated to the series. Anyone who wishes to get a copy, email niyo lang ako. Ycel, 'di mo na ako kelangan i-email... alam ko na. Hehe.

Aside from the abovementioned, there's not much that caught my attention- as for the good things. Should we talk about the bad things that happened- madami! At ang numero uno ay si Chongga! But I prefer to rekindle the good and not the bad and the ugly (aka Chongga).

March out. April in. And these are what I'm looking forward to...

Gossip Girl
New episodes!!! Because I'm pathetic like that... yes, my entire world revolves around GG. New episodes are available on the net Tuesday mornings... so every Tuesday when I wake up, derecho sa PC... derecho sa torrents... download. Watch new episode. Watch it again (if I have time). Burn it on a cd. Watch it on the tv. Tuesday lang yan. By Thursday, I would want to watch it again. Adik.

Meeting another cousin for the first time
I'm not sure if it will be this April or May... pero sa April ko na lang ilalagay.
As of today, there are still 2 cousins I haven't met. And if this cousin pushes through with her trip... then there'll be just one cousin left in my cousin-to-meet list.
I'm not jumping-up-and-down-excited but plain excited. It's something worth looking forward to.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails