Friday, March 28, 2008

Guilty Pleasure

I like watching PBB Teen Edition. The 2nd batch is much more interesting than Kim Chiu's batch. Since this batch is comprised mostly of mongrels* rather than last year's mostly pure-blooded flips, I think this season will be much more interesting. Siempre, may mga culture clashes and that I've got to see.

*term I use to refer to halfsies, started to use the term when my cousin (who is half-Korean, Half- Filipino) and I got into this asaran fit and called her mongrel since she's mixed, and ever since I refer to anything mixed as mongrel...

And another reason why I like watching PBB is I crush Robi, the Atenean guy. He's cute. And smart. He's described as geeky and I think that being a geek is perfectly fine. Actually, I like geeks. Judging from the crushes I've had, most were geeks and payatot. Only one guy didn't fit the description... he's payatot alright but he's so far from being a geek... malayo... kasing-layo ng Pluto sa sun.

Coming from the rival school, it feels like I'm betraying my alma mater that I'm rooting for the enemy. But as the old adage goes, All is fair in love and war.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails