Tuesday, April 1, 2008

How, how, de carabao....

*** GG Spoiler***
Who is Nate kissing?
Is he back with Blair? Jenny, perhaps? I don't think it's Serena since she's soooo in love with Dan.
pictures from JustJared

Wha... Vanessa???
How did this happen? I'm dying to find out.

In the books, it was supposed to be Nate and Jenny. But I see that the tv series has deviated from it. Interesting... I can't wait til April 21... nuninuninu

And according to JustJared, one of the male characters will be outed! Apparently, it is not a new character. Could it be Dan? My Dan? Nooooooo!!! Sa book kasi naging gay ata siya, although this is towards the end na ata. I'm not sure, but that's what I heard. I just wish that the creators of this series would deviate from that storyline as well. Please, let my Dan be a real man.... through and through. Parang 'di ko na ma-take kung mala-Darren Hayes din ito. Please lang. Tama na ang mga uri nila 'no!

Basta, basta.... I'm so excited for the the new GG episodes to air. Only 20 days to go...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails