Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Hairy Problem

Why do I have to learn the friggin hard and expensive way?

I've been contemplating on whether or not I should get a new haircut for weeks because I got this awful haircut last December and I wanted to have it fixed. And so I decided to get one yesterday. At Tony & Jackey.

I know now that the haircut I had last December wasn't awful. It is my hair. I just have to accept the sad truth that my hair is the problem. Frustrating, really. And after splurging on a haircut that I don't like... I am thinking of having my hair rebonded. But I'm practicing self-restraint here because my idea of damage control may actually be doing more damage than control. So... I'd be impatiently tapping my fingers on the table for a few months while waiting for my hair to grow out and then I'll have it straightened then have it cut.

The horror of having a haircut in a Korean salon! First, they're not friendly at all. Nobody was smiling, not even their Filipino staff. Second, I can't seem to communicate to them what I want to do with my hair. I said I want my hair shorter but still with layers and maybe bangs. Then she asked me, "what l*%$@$$@?" What! She must have asked me three times before the Filipino staff translated what she wanted to say, "What length?" Ahhhh.... Okay.

Basta. Next time, should I decide to splurge on a haircut, I'll go to Piandre instead. Naisip ko lang, when I go to Tony & Jackey, I'll make the Koreans rich. But when I go to Piandre, I'll make my fellow Filipinos rich.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails