Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Another day, wasted.

I was slipping into relapse. Today, I was about to go back into one of those sulky days. Well, I kind of did but nothing picks me up like a bottle of Coke and a bbq can. Not totally out of the rut but I'm working on it. As we speak, I'm immersing myself into happy things and happy thoughts.

This self-employment stuff sucks. Take me to where the people are!!! I would like to believe that I am actually a social being therefore I need to interact with other human beings.

And because I have no life I get to think about a gazillion unimportant things... like this~ Rihanna and Neyo's Hate That I Love You is actually the 2008 version of Atlantic Starr's Secret Lovers.

Atlantic Starr- Secret Lovers


Rihanna feat. Neyo- Hate That I Love You



Useless.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails