Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Singit lang

I'm in a rush to finish all the work I need to do before this week ends. I was in a bit of a frenzy yesterday buying the supplies I needed. Good thing school's already out that I was able to let the driver drive me around and let me do my errands relatively easy. The only effy thing was the traffic which wasn't really that bad. I've gone from Pasig to Quezon Avenue and to Makati in one day and I was able to do everything on my to-do list.

Today is actually very hectic too but because I am home and I don't really have much self-discipline, here I am again in front of the computer, surfing and blogging away. Aside from my deadline tomorrow, it will be our shop's Christmas party tonight. I need to get their gift packs ready for tonight. Of course, ang aming handa... walang kamatayang pansit!

Also yesterday, my sister got Juno and I in the Taylor Hicks mini-concert last night. I am not really a fan but I had to watch him perform to make up for the time I wasn't able to watch Eliot Yamin. He's good. And he looks like a cross between George Clooney and Jay Leno.

Oo nga pala.. I just want to post one of this Sunday's PostSecret entries...

Beautiful.

Okay, I should be back to what I should be really doing right now. Adios!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails