Monday, December 17, 2007

So what's new?

Wala lang...

My youngest sister just got engaged lang naman. Okay, do I have to be pressured? Uhh... I think I should be but I am not. I have 3 older sisters that should do the panicking first. When she showed me the ring, I thought it was just a ring, nothing really special about it. It just didn't register that it is the ring. Up until now I am still in denial. I still can't believe that one of us will be getting married.

Also, Ycel came here in the house to deliver the stuff she wants me to gift wrap for her. I love wrapping gifts and she doesn't so... perfect! Effort nga lang kung effort since she came all the way here to bring her stuff. What's also embarrassing was that the house was in a state of disarray, as in.

Speaking about house stuff, I'm irked that, in a span of 1 year, we've had 3 house helps leave without prior notice. So now we're left to do all household chores for ourselves and as a consequence, super duper makalat ang bahay. Dishes left unwashed, laundry piling up and bags and other stuff strewn all around. Last Thurday, I was being a good girl and tried to do the laundry but instead of getting a reward for my good deed, here I am- sick. My muscles are still aching, am still coughing and blowing my sinuses out. Good thing a new house help will be arriving tomorrow. I hope this one's a keeper- as in housekeeper. Haha!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails