Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Eclipse & A New Passport

It's raining, oh no!!! I hope it stops before nighttime so I'd be able to see the red moon. There'll be a lunar eclipse later this evening although I still have to know at what time exactly. I haven't seen a lunar eclipse ever so this would be a first for me, hopefully.

Congratulations to me on my new...At last, I have a passport. Now, I can finally travel. I only have to worry about money. Haha! Actually, the obtainment of a passport must be the easiest step one has to do to travel. Anyone can have a passport. Getting enough money to travel is the biggest obstacle to hurdle. Anyhoo, even if obtaining a passport is the easiest step, I reckon it still is the most important as to no one can get out of the country without it. At least, I am a step closer to my goal. ;)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails