Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Getting Up On the Wrong Side of Bed

I just dread days like today.

I don't want to elaborate and give a blow-by-blow account of why I am so miserable these days. I so hate this feeling. As the days roll by, I am really really beginning to dislike someone.

Hay buhay parang life.

I think it's a little late for me to act all rebellious. After all, I should be past that stage already. And if I rebel, I reckon that's just a step to self-destruction. Someone's really pissing me off and I feel as if she's competing with me. What for? ¿Para qué? But if I continue to act like this, I'd be the one at the losing end and end up miserable.

So in the meantime, I decided to put a stop to my being chika to everyone and give everyone the silent treatment. I need to watch Daria so I could imbibe her mood and perfect that monotone speech.

And no, I didn't see the lunar eclipse last night. :|

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails