Tuesday, August 28, 2007

More milk coming

This post is, again, about my milk ads and my frantic search for those that I still don't have in my collection.

Last Saturday, I bought 3 back-issue magazines in the hopes of finding new got milk ads. Out of the 3, 2 magazines contained an ad each but the Redbook mag had the Mariska Hargitay one, which I already have. The newest addition to my collection was Beyoncé and Solange Knowles milk ad from Teen Vogue, April 2007. I was a little disappointed since Teen Vogue magazines come in that tiny size, ergo the ad also comes in that tiny size. But it's better than none.

The latest ads I got from the magazines that I've rummaged through are...

Dixie Chicks, David Beckham, Carrie Underwood & Beyonce and Solange Knowles

And more are coming! Juno's giving me more ads~ Carson Daly, Noah Wyle and Hilary Duff. Yahoo!!!

I know I have Amy Grant's ad in a magazine somewhere and...

I'm a High School Muscial fan and I can't not have this ad. I have to have this.

The newest milk ads are those of the Heroes stars! And I want those, too! Just saw Hayden Panettiere's ad and I can't wait to get a hold of it.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails