Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Pick Flick: Paano Kita Iibigin

Paano Kita Iibigin
Piolo Pascual, Regine Velasquez

Got to watch the movie last night with my sister and my cousin. The movie was okay. So-so. I don't really like Regine Velasquez but I like her movies.

The story unfolded quite quickly. I reckon Regine and Piolo's love developed pretty fast. Regine's character, as was described by one of the characters in the movie, is stupid, tanga. She's that woman who never learn from her mistakes.

I, myself, wouldn't buy her "magre-resign nako" stint. Not when she's wearing that sheer-y dress with only a thong panty for an underwear... sans bra! Actually, it was already getting irksome when she does her scenes sans bra. It's hard not to notice her breasts just hanging there when she's wearing flowy, sheer fabrics.

Basta, okay lang. I wouldn't say that it's a waste of money. Like what I said, it's a so-so
movie.


Looking back, it's not good pala.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails