Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Kdorama: Only You

After a gazillion light years, it's only now that I got to watch Only You.

I wasn't really excited to watch the series at first since I'm not really a Han Chae-young fan. In fact, I didn't really like Han Chae-young. Maybe the only reason why I watched the series was Jo Hyun-Jae, despite of his poofy hairdo.

Well, I was wrong to judge the series based on its lead actress. It was good and based on my criterion for judging a series whether it's good or bad or so-so is the ability to make its viewer want to watch more of it, to make her want to know what will happen next... now! Not tomorrow, not next week. And this drama meets such criterion.

Of course, there were a lot of haba ng hair moments, sending me into a cloud of wishful thinking. Whatever that means. Haaay... that's all I can say.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails