Monday, January 15, 2007

Charming New Development #1

I learned how to remove unwanted hair by threading last night. Yahoo! Now I am a certified threading-addict... removing my unwanted facial hair to my sister's leg hair. It's painful but I am queen of pain! Nyahahaha!!!

And last night I was able to make this...


In the absence of pictures to scrapbook, I designed my notebook instead. It's gonna be my journal for this year. It is where I'll be jotting down everything including things that I can't write here.

And oh, I also started using Fitrum today. Hopefully taking Fitrum will have the same effect on me as it had on Judy Ann- it's either I'll get thin or I'll have a lovelife. Any of the two will do but I prefer losing weight to having a boyfriend. But it wouldn't hurt if both takes place. Harhar.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails