Saturday, January 13, 2007

T-party + Friends

I had a reunion of sorts with my friends. Or those who at least consider me as their friend too now and in the long run. Enough of that and on with the blow-by-blow account of how I spent my Saturday.

As usual, I was late for my Spanish class. I arrived at around 10.30 am, an hour and a half late. Would that be considered as breaking one of my new year resolutions? But I specifically stated that I would not come to class late on purpose. I woke up late and I didn't do that on purpose. I blame it on Manang who didn't wake me up earlier.

After Spanish class, met up with Christmas, the birthday celebrant 3 days ago. I kinda felt guilty since I promised I'd give her a copy of Goong for her birthday and piyaya from Bacolod. I forgot to bring the piyaya and I wasn't able to secure a copy of the series. But there's always a next time... but I have to make it fast before the series concludes on the local channel and give her the piyaya even before someone devours it.

Anyway, Christmas and I watched Griffin & Phoenix. One, hyphenated word: Ho-hum. It wasn't worth my P140. We should've watched Happy Feet or Blood Diamond instead.

The movie ended early leaving us lots of time for chismisan. Nyahahaha! We just waited at the food court area for Juno, Ivy and her friend, Angela. Our okray-power must be waning... I can't believe we ran out of people to okray. Oh well, that may be actually better for us. When all have arrived already, Christmas treated us to a pizza. Juno and I were in heaven since it's stuffed crust pizza. I was able to finish two slices. We sat there for about 3 hours just babbling about anything~ from college crushes to ghosts.

Time came when we had to part ways. Of course, I would have wanted to stay longer and talk about more things but we were hogging the table for a long time already. And it was getting late. I told my mom that I'd be back by 6 pm but I was still in Gateway at 9 pm.

The day was fun. Oh how I wish that I were back in college once again, more carefree and I wasn't thinking too much about the future just yet. Thanks Christmas for the birthday treat! :) Hopefully our next meeting will be a lot sooner and our other meetings will be more frequent.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails