Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Another Divi Trip

It was another trip to Divi for me and sister yesterday! It was fun although despite of my dwindling cash fund. We went there primarily to look from packaging stuff. We need to package our spa supplies so inventory won't be that bloody difficult.


We have scoured the smelly, dugyot streets of Divisoria. But it was so much fun! I really love Divisoria in spite of all the incoveniences. Well, if you're going to Divi, one must be prepared for all the smelly streets and discoloured, stagnant water in the gutter, to play patintero with all those people, sidecars, cars, jeeps and delivery vans and to squeeze yourself into the sea of people.


I've been to Divi, most probably, 50 times. I'm not really much of a Divisoria expert as my mom but yesterday I've added some to my Divi-knowledge. I've discovered where to buy all my packaging needs, food color and flavoring, Stay Fresh candies, vinyl, cheap silicon cellphone-protectants and lots, lots more.


And yesterday, I also able to buy this contraption...



It does look like a tennis/badminton/pingpong racquet but it's not... It is an insect killer, specifically mosquitoes. It's battery-operated and electrocutes all mosquitoes that come in its way. I've seen someone use this while I was on vacation in Bacolod and ever since I've wanted one. And now I have it! Yahoo!

Once again, our Divi trip was worth all the sweat and aching feet. We have yet to plan another one to discover more stuff. I still don't know where I could buy stuff for scrapbooking. In due time I'll find them, bwahahaha!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails