Monday, January 22, 2007

Pet Peeve for the Day

Such a lazy day...

Technically, it wasn't a lazy-lazy day since I was able to do some repacking chuva for the biz. Tomorrow, we'll already be implementing an inventory system since we don't have one... for 6 months. Ack. Hopefully, everybody would follow the new system so it would be much, much easier for me.

Since we're already on this topic, I want to just vent out about something I don't like about the business. I want to be a businesswoman. So. Bad. It's in my genes. Haha! But what I don't like that much is the kind of people I deal with. And what I mean by people is people who work for me, not the customers, just to set things straight. I am not discriminating these people. Let's just say that for the past 6 months, we've had 1 manicurist and 4 massage therapists leave without prior notice. This is what I don't understand with people like these, if you're strict with them, you're a bad employer but if you're lenient, they take advantage. Sh*t!

Another thing I hate is... they think you have LOTS of money. I mean, we're trying to do business here and I am NOT a charitable institution. A manicurist who works for us only on weekends wants to borrow money from me and she's been with us for only a month. Sometimes I just want to tell them, "Hello, hindi po ako bangko!" Grrr... They tell me their sob stories, expecting that I'd go soft and decide to lend them money. Sorry, wrong number, hindi po ako Wowowee.

These people don't have an effin' concern for the business. Doing business with them is so one-sided. They're so selfish... only thinking of themselves.

I think the same goes with Filipinos and the Philippines. We are damn poor cos we just don't have concern for the country. Poor people think they deserve to be helped when they don't even help themselves. Watch Wowowee and you'll know what I mean. I don't hate the lesser-fortunate but I think they deserve whatever it is they have right now.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails