Wednesday, December 6, 2006

íAyudame!

I'm trying to make my life work.

I am already 24 years old and I still feel I haven't accomplished anything. After all, I am still 100% dependent on my parents and sisters in every aspect imaginable. I haven't had a "real" job. I want to be a businesswoman so badly but I don't think if I am really cut for that stuff. Maybe I just need some motivation. Tal vez. But what do I need to motivate me?

I think I need to read more self-help books. I don't know if those stuff really work but what do I have to lose if I read them, right? They might help. Recently, I've discovered that Real Simple Life magazines are good reads. Primarily, I thought they were about interior design chuva but they were about life in general pala. I tried leafing thru some issues and they have good articles.

Another thing I want to do is finish at least one book a week. I really feel as if my brain cells are deteriorating, day by day. Nabobobo na talaga ako. Or bobo na talaga ako dati pa? Hahaha. Anyway, I think reading books will resuscitate the near-death condition of my brain.

First thing I got from Real Simple was to write everything down- which I am doing right now. Write everything down. Ideas, to-do lists, etc. etc. etc. It would help me focus on things I need to accomplish for the day and eventually, all throughout my life.

Anyway, the New Year's fast approaching and it's time for me to make another new year resolutions list. I'm excited to make a new list and I really hope that this year I'd be able to keep them.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails