Tuesday, December 5, 2006

I wasn't able to blog yesterday since I accompanied my mommy to the hospital. She has lumps in her breasts and went to have a biopsy and a mammography. I hope it's nothing serious. She's getting the results today and I hope that the results will show that she's in perfect condition.

If one wants to stargaze, meaning to see celebrities, one should go to The Medical City. I was there yesterday and I saw Rica Peralejo, Sheryn Regis and Clarissa Ocampo. Hahaha. I didn't get to see Rica Peralejo that well kasi nakakadiyahe naman tumitig diba? And Sheryn Regis, technically speaking I wasn't able to see her-see her since I only saw her back. Which is okay since I dislike her and I am so annoyed with her singing. I got a good view of Clarissa Ocampo (of Erap's jueteng scandal fame) since she was seated right across our table during lunch. Star-studded pala ang ospital. Hahaha!

And since we're on the topic, may dagdag pa ako... nakita ko si Jomari Yllana sa Starbucks Eastwood! He was right behind me, falling in line. Again, I wasn't able to get a good view of the face kasi nga diyahe. Pero in fernez, mabango siya.

Moving on...

I'm happy cos I have these new pentel pens.. These are what Starbucks stores use to write on their blackboards. They're used to write on blackboards and for glass decorations. Should you want to buy one, buy the bullet point pens instead and not those that have chisel points.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails