Thursday, December 7, 2006

start of something good

So far, so good.

Yesterday, I wrote down the things I need to do and guess what? I was able to do 3 of them. Haha. I had 10 things to-do but I was able to accomplish only three things. Okay lang. Keri. If I don't have that list, I may not have done any of those. I was able to do only 3 out of 10 due to time constraints. Okay ah, I just got that write-everything-down stuff from Real Simple while just leafing thru the mag and I was able to discover something good, what more if I religiously read it?

I checked the website for the becas. Grabe, kadugo ng ilong! But I was slightly elated since I was able to understand it naman. There were some terms that I don't know but I was able to understand what it was all about. Oh goody, I know espaƱol after all. However, the bad news is I still don't have a pasport and I haven't taken the DELE exams yet. Ergo, I can't apply for the becas. :(

Next week, I'll be attending a 4-day course on Spa Management. Okay lang sana kung hindi sa ParaƱaque ang location. Grrr... And I have to commute from Pasig all the way to Pque. Darn. I just hope that it'll be worth what we'll be paying and my effort. Another effy thing is.. classes start at 8:30 am. Good luck sakin. Another wish I have is... sana hindi ko kasabay yung mga weirdos from the "rival" spa. That would be sooooo awkward.

Oh well, I'll be hoping for the best na lang.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails