Sunday, September 25, 2005

Buking

saturday morning view

Had Spanish class again yesterday. Late for class. Again. I have a feeling that my teacher does not like me. I think she thinks I am a ditz. Or maybe I am just being paranoid. I hope I am just being paranoid.

I met with Ycel after class. Superman was with her to pick up the soap he bought from me. Well, the thing is... I was really scared to meet with Ycel and Superman. Superman was one of Lolo's Superfriends. Guilty kasi. Anyway, wala namang nangyari so okay lang. But there was a major revelation that happened. Superman already knows about my ex Lolo-fixation. Kakahiya. But it's not the end of the world or something, right? Besides, Lolo's not here anymore...

It was a relief to find out that we weren't so obvious pala back then. Yay! And all the while I thought we were so frickin' transparent. Mali pala. Well... I wasn't obvious. But it was obvious that someone from our group has a crush on someone from theirs. Gets? Still, I am relieved that they didn't know that it was I who crushed on Lolo.

College was really fun. My friends and I weren't exactly party people but we had our own way of having fun. We're a bunch of dorks. I love my friends so much! I don't know if college would be that fun if they weren't my friends. T-party sessions were always fun. I miss college.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails