Monday, September 5, 2005

Teenybopper flicks

I love teen flicks! That reflects my lack of social life back... up until now. Recently, I have started a collection of my favorite teenybopper flicks. As of today, these are the titles I have:

Pretty in Pink
10 Things I Hate About You
Mean Girls
Never Been Kissed

And here are the titles I have yet to covet:

The Breakfast Club 9/28/05
Sixteen Candles 9/28/05
Say Anything
Clueless1/4/06
Some Kind of Wonderful 1/4/06
She's All That
Can't Hardly Wait
Empire Records
Bring It On
Fast Times at Ridgemont High
The Commitments 2/21/08 (dl)
Ferris Bueller's Day Off 6/10/06
St. Elmo's Fire6/10/06
Heathers

What else... It's so hard to find some of these movies now... Grabe!
Update: But now I can download them from the net! Bwahahha!! 2/22/2008

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails