Tuesday, May 9, 2023

I Got the Blues

 Why do I feel sad these days? 

Itigil ko na dapat itong overthinking ko eh. Not good for my mental health. 

I blame the string of sad Kdramas I've seen consecutively- The Glory, Misaeng, My Liberation Notes and Call It Love. I said I'll watch something light and funny next so I am currently watching 18 Again and surprise! it is not feel-good at all. Funny, yes. But definitely, hindi siya emotionally light. Midlife crisis na ba ito? 

I swear napakahina kong nilalang. Parang gusto ko na lang talaga tumira sa bundok o sa gitna ng bukid sa isang fully-furnished na kubo (HA!) at gumawa ng scented candles. Bakit parang sa Pilipinas lahat ng bagay mahirap? O ginagawang kumplikado? Why can't we make simple, easy-to-comply-to systems? Yung hindi nakakatakot magkamali? Gets ko na why Elvis would fake his death. LOL. 

Anyway, I'm just alarmed that I feel like crying every once in a while. Ayoko ng ganitong feeling. Maybe because of impending changes in my life pero parang napakababaw naman nun. At this point in my life, inaabangan ko na lang ay yung mga concerts na papanuorin ko at kung kailan ako makakapag-barista's drink sa Starbucks. I think I'm happy when I'm with family and friends pero 'pag ako lang, nalulungkot ako. 

I feel I need to keep this journal active again for my mental health's sake. This is my outlet, where I can vent. 

Hay basta. I need something feel-good to watch and I need to stop overthinking. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails