Friday, November 4, 2022

It's Been A While

In today's post, I aim to write about:

  • general life updates
  • my (non) reviews of k-dramas I've finished 
  • life's worries
Entonces, vamos a empezar...

My last post was last September 6, my birthday, and just a few days after my dad tested positive for COVID. The next day, it was AC who tested positive. A couple days after, it was Meme. Mommy and Manang tested positive the day after that and I was the last to test positive in the household. Meanwhile, in other households- AD also tested positive and Hen and the boys. In other words, we're all in this together. Haka-haka namin was we got it from an Uncle who had colds at the time of my birthday dinner. We could've gotten it from V pero if it was from her, then Hen and the boys would've gotten it earlier than Daddy did. We're just thankful that we only had mild symptoms. I guess thanks to molnupiravir. I was worried when Daddy tested positive cos then we wouldn't really know how it would affect him- he had fever, coughs and colds. Maybe it helped that he took meds right away. My only symptoms were super super slight body ache, colds and I only coughed at night- no fever, no sore throat. Thank God. 

After our bout with COVID, we're a bit braver with going out and eating in enclosed spaces- take advantage of our natural immunity, LOL. Had I known that I'd contract it early September, I would have tried my luck at the BTS Busan concert. Hindi nga siguro ukol. I'd see the boys on 2025 then. Patience is my virtue. Ha. 

My friends were able to watch the concert. Super happy for them but at the same time I'm sort of inggit for missing out. However, I've been working on this motto- what's meant for you won't pass you by, so it's maybe it's not meant for me. I just got to carry on and hope for my turn to come. For now, I'm happy with my pasalubong- sandamakmak na photo cards!


Love it! 

*DNF* 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails