Sunday, February 9, 2020

Must. Post.

And so it's February... I guess everybody's hoping for better days ahead after what we've all experienced this past month. Kating-kati na ako mag-Megamall but then again I have to hold off gala until this coronavirus shiznit disappears.

I miss blogging. Ngayon parang ang hirap na makatapos ng entry. So much to say but don't know how to put thoughts into writing. Wala nang practice. Frustrated writer ako. Nakakafrustrate talaga kasi hindi naman ako magaling sa grammar at lalo na sa pagsusulat mismo. I just like being able to go back in time and reminisce when I read my old posts.

Anyway, here are what's going on in my life and in my mind as of late...

  • Around the same time last year I just got out from the hospital due to dengue. That was the first time I was hospitalized, aside from when I was born LOL. I used to take pride in the fact that I've never been hospitalized prior to that and I guess there really is a first time for everything. Yun lang hindi man lang ako pumayat. 
  • I haven't seen a movie in the cinemas for quite some time already. The last one was Frozen 2 and that was sapilitan cos it's for the batch fundraising activity. I wanted to watch Write About Love, an entry in last December's Metro Manila Film Fest. But since we were in Roxas City at that time and they weren't screening the said movie in any of the movie houses in the province. Which reminds me that the last movie I've seen pala was the local adaptation of Miracle in Cell No. 7. At bilang Valentine's na soon, me want to watch corny Tagalog romcoms such as James & Pat & Dave (mostly because of Donny Panglinan). Will watch with AC, most probably while wearing masks. 
  • And oh, will be watching Sarah G & Regine V's concert this weekend, ze sidekick's treat. O ha! Most probably will be wearing a mask, too. 
  • I need to find a crush. Kahit sa K-drama world lang. I need kilig in my life. Lately, Hyun Bin's my Oppa because of Crash Landing on You. After watching Crash Landing, will re-watch Secret Garden ♥♥♥ Also watching these K-dramas now- Dr. Romantic (and I'm still wondering why that title), Secret Life of My Secretary and My Secret Terrius (So Ji sub!). 
Wala na akong maisip. Next time na lang ulit. Toodles ☺

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails