Tuesday, May 17, 2016

I Need To Read More Books

Nakakaloka kalahati na naman ng buwan ang lumipas!!! Seriously, I don't know how these days get by unnoticed. I need to pass my audited financial statements and GIS within this week at hindi ko pa siya nagagawa. FML. Though.... this is not actually a problem. Madali lang i-solve at gawin. Katamaran ko lang talaga ang kalaban. I'm still happy that life is good and orders are coming in. This is just an update post on my meaningless, consumer driven life. Hahaha.

So I voted. Big news. Whoopdeedoo. Haha. Anyway, I voted for who my instinct told me to vote for- si Madam. I was initially for Grace Poe because there's no way I'm voting for Mar nor Binay, however when I found out that the Cojuangcos are backing up her campaign, I had second thoughts whether or not to vote her as my president. My mom and dad are for Duterte and even if his promise to curb crime and the proliferation of drugs is very tempting, may reservations pa rin ako. But still, I'd vote Duterte over Mar. Yun lang his statements regarding rape, the Spratlys and that the stock exchange isn't real money- medyo may apprehension talaga ako. So I went with what heart (hindi si Chiz, FYI) and voted for MDS.

Date movie with AC. We watched This Time (claro que sí) and Just the Three of Us. Between the two, mas bet ko ang John Lloyd- Jennylyn movie. Honestly, hindi naman sila nagkakalayo. I found both movies lacking. I don't know how to explain- parang both movies were supposed to happen within this long time frame kaya medyo slow na masyadong quick yung transition between the scenes. I say Just the 3 of Us is better because it's more funny, kahit papaano may conflict at climax sa story although I still don't know when John Lloyd's character started to fall for Jennylyn's. That part of the story, for me, was lacking. With This Time naman, cute-cutan lang, eklavu eklavu and there was no real conflict. They were childhood friends and year in, year out they have had the same set-up. After the loooooongest time, they finally become girlfriend-boyfriend. Girl suddenly expects more- ayaw niya daw kausap ang laptop cheverloo. Umm, girl, you already knew what you were getting into. Anong gusto mo, magrelocate siya sa Pilipinas para sa'yo? Eh mag-jowa pa lang naman kayo. Daming emote. So ayun ang ayaw ko sa movie.

And just this Friday, had late lunch with Ama Jo. Para maiba naman, we had lunch at Quik Snack. This was what we had:

crispy oyster lumpia

pork adobo-ish with pakas
Wasn't able to transfer the photo of the duck misua. All were good, infernez, and of course the dishes had me at... wansoy. Well, my heart still belongs to Wai Ying but it's also good to try new things ☺ We had bingsu for dessert because they already have Hobing in Lucky Chinatown!


I think I've finally reached my saturation point for bingsu.

Umm, so that's it for now. I still have to have my AFS notarized somewhere...


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails