Monday, June 15, 2015

New Look

My blog has a new look ☺ and I looooove it. I still can't tweak it like what the other bloggers do with their blogs but I'm pretty content with how it looks right now. It's back to white background and if before I've had enough with experimenting with putting a photo on the banner area with all the html-tweaking I learned in blog design diy blogs, Blogger made it easy for those like me- nagpapanggap na may alam sa HTML. So anyway, this post is just an update of what's going in this ho-hum life of mine.

'Slobs

Forgot to blog about my stash from AB when she came home last April. This was what I got for pasalubong~
AB got me this muneki neko during her stopover in Japan
me gusta muchoooooo

I AM VERY BUSY gadget purse
naalala niya daw ako nung nakita niya
lagi ko kasing linya yan- Busy ako
And oh, that's the Anastasia dip brow pomade I bought two years ago! After my bazaar stint last 2013, I went online and there it was on my email- 20% off any Anastasia product, free shipping pa. Eh I felt so kawawa, so ayan, dagdag sa koleksyon ko ng mga pang-kilay. You know what's funny? AB brought it by mistake back to NY. This waterproof dipbrow pomade I waited two years to get my hands on is back in New York. Hindi kami meant.

Bad Trip

Remember the case of the Samsung cellphone that wouldn't charge? Well, I took it to St Francis Square to buy a charger since all my "original" chargers (meaning, the chargers that came with the product, ie. the phone) wouldn't charge my phone nor my Kindle which I blame on these curly plastic thingies

These are the culprit. I take care of my chargers. I don't wind them in tight loops, I always hang them on chairs or my headboard to avoid breaking any wires. So these so-called cable protectors were actually the cause of malfunction... None of the chargers would charge my phone, baka sira daw charging pin. So I had it repaired in St Francis din- dun sa mga lalaki na may table na nakaset-up, which in hindsight, mukhang shady characters talaga sila.

So kuya "repaired" the charging right in front of me and after he put everything back together, my sister's call came through so I had to answer. My sister can't hear me so I tried calling her again, hindi pa rin ako marinig. I called our house so I can verify kung talagang signal ang problema o baka nasira na pati audio ng phone ko. The mic is broken. Kuya claimed it wasn't him who broke it. Eh it was working perfectly just minutes before he murdered my phone mic. And he even took my battery somewhere I don't know which I think was suspicious. He'll check something daw with my battery- ang lakas ng kutob ko pinalitan niya ng luma or fake.

I should've learned through AC's experience and not trust these shady people in St Francis Square. AC took her broken netbook in St Francis and left it with them so they could assess the damage, whether or not it's still salvageable. We came back for it, salvageable pa daw pero at the cost of a new netbook so wag na lang. She took it to Asus' authorized repair center and they informed her that the internal speakers were missing.  

So right now I have to use earphones to make/answer calls, which is not so bad cos it could've been worse (ie. my phone conking out on me for good). Buti na lang my 2-year phone contract's almost up and I can get a new phone by September. I hope Smart comes up with better phones for my plan kasi sa ngayon ang chachakakhan ng phones for my plan.

Love At First Sight

I was scouring Divi for this specific photo tack material I was able to buy from one of the stalls there two years ago. Akala ko the ones I brought last year from a different supplier was the same as this photo tack material I'm trying to find pero they're, I think, a millimeter thicker so my labels umaalsa at the corners. Ang pangit, diba?

Ang ending, I was at this store where I bought my laminating machine and last year's stash of photo tack supplies and they introduced me to this lovely machine
 It's a cutter plotter which means I don't have to cut my labels mano-mano. Honestly, medyo nalungkot ako kasi I like cutting my labels manually, as in with a pair of scissors. But I'm so tempted to buy this pretty "gadget" (well, eto ang version ko ng gadgets), but together with the printer, they cost 26K. Ang sakit ng bulsa ko. Huhuhu... Is this a wise investment? If Agnes & Co. pays me soon, I will buy this baby but if not, then maybe next time. If it's meant to be, all the powers of the universe will conspire to make it happen. Idagdag na din jan ang santong dasalan.

Ayan na muna. Ya tengo sueño.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails