Sunday, March 1, 2015

I Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself Pt. 2

I'm baaaaaack! Because gluttony is my favorite sin ☺

Yesterday was reunion with Juniper Tree and ze jowa in the palace. Mega-walkathon sa paghahanap ng Italian restaurant. Akala ko Glorietta-expert na ako. Apparently, hindi pa. Umabot kami sa Greenbelt in our search. We ate at California Pizza Kitchen.

Catch-up over cheese galore ☺ Bad for my liver, I knoooow.

fried mozzarellaaaaaah!
Tom jones na to the max kaya I wasn't able to take pictures of the cheese pizza and the white-sauce pasta. Yummeh. Thanks to Lola Juniper for the advanced birthday treat ☺ Siempre pagbalik namin ng main mall tsaka naglitawan ang mga Italian restos. AD said we should've eaten at Bistro Ravioli instead.

And today... went to c's dentist. Had lunch with AD in Glorietta at Mad Mark's. Ate there twice and both times we experienced bad service. Maybe third time's a charm and in fair, better service this time but when we asked if we can order ahead of time while waiting to be seated, they said we had to wait until we're the next to be seated before we can order. And this was at 3pm already. Buti na lang food was delicioso ☺





Loved eeet ♥♥♥ AD ordered Yard Bird and Bacon Slab (Cibo, take note: yan ang bacon slab), Creole Grilled Chicken and Signature Steak. Tried everything on the table and liked it but if I were to choose my favorite, it's the Yard Bird and Bacon Slab, especially the rice ☺

Catch up with my IC friends after lunch with AD. Coffee in UCC.

I'll miss this. I will definitely miss all these lakwatsa once we start operating in the new location. Sana na lang pumayat ako. Haha. Lech.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails