Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Squeeeee!!!!

Another post. Because I have time. Har har.

Well, I think the internet is evil as it sucks me into the world wide web vortex. But I can't help but enjoy all the amusing things I find in the internet. For starters, BuzzFeed  has this Helga G. Pataki "article" today which I think doesn't really make sense but I still like because it's Helga/Hey! Arnold.

Another article on BuzzFeed I saw last night was '21 Books To Read Before They Hit The Big Screen in 2015.' It was interesting because I kinda sorta have this newfound appreciation for books, especially those in the YA genre and included in the list is one of my favorites- The DUFF. Yay, they're turning it into a movie ☺ I'm so excited and the best part about it it's coming out in theaters on Feb 20 which means I don't have to wait very long. Huzzah!

{source}
Bianca's supposed to be fat, or at least chubby, and this girl isn't chubby at all
And if that's Wesley Rush, umm... well, let's give him a chance
And oh here's the trailer which I haven't seen yet (as of  presstime, naks ;))

Aside from DUFF, I'm also excited for Insurgent (Hello, Theo James!), The Longest Ride (Hi, Clint Eastwood's handsome son), Paper Towns and The Scorch Trials (because I like Dylan O' Brien). Gahd, so many eye candies to look out for. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails