Tuesday, January 20, 2015

But Mom, I Don't Want To Wake Up Yet

Now we're back to the daily grind, whether we like it or not.

After Pope Francis' five-day visit here in the country, it's so haaaard to get my momentum back. Maybe it's easier for people who have, like, an office to go to where there's a boss and everything (or they could be the boss, idk) because then you, like, don't have a choice. While in my case, I don't have an office nor a boss and there's no one to tell me that I should get it moving already and tendency is I get so lethargic. There's so much to do but when your desk is also your bed, it's kinda hard to get off of it.

So first I'm going to blog about the nonevents in my life this past week~

Aside from eating, eating and EATIIIIIING, AC and I watched Beauty and the Beast at the CCP. At first I was not that excited because, you know, I've been keeping my expectations at bay because EXPECTATIONS= DISAPPOINTMENTS.

dahil pasaway ako
When the play began, I started getting giddy on my seat- Beauty & the Beast is my favorite Disney cartoon FOR, LIKE, EVAAAARRR!!! I had the cassette of the OST and I used to listen to it all the time- and remember, this was during the time of the Rewind button which takes soooo much time. And if I remember it correctly, our Rewind button wasn't working properly- kinakain yung film- and so if I wanted to listen to it again (Side A... because who listens to Side B, anyway), I rewind the tape MANUALLY. As in, with a pencil inserted in the cassette hole and winding it backwards. So when the narrator started speaking, I got so worked and I found out that after all these years, I still know every word by heart.

After the narration, Belle appears. And sings. And talks. But my gaaahd SO LACKING IN ENERGY. Sin energía, ¡qué barabaridad! Well I thought maybe she'd pick up momentum but she was like that the entire time. Baka may sakit. But in fair naman to the rest of the cast, ESTUPENDO! Especially, Gaston. He stole the show from Belle and the Beast.

Sayang lang because if only Belle were more energetic, it would've been really really good. Eh mukhang kinulang sa vitamins. And she sounded bored. Her character's awkward not disinterested, IMHO.

Manila Bay captured by my humble phone cam

And I finally bought an external hard drive from Asianic 1TB for only P3,200. Huzzah! It's ever cheaper than the ones they sell in Divi (which is also Western Digital, by the way). I have yet to "spring clean" my laptop and transfer files into the external hd so my computer will work in open files and programs in lightning speed again.

Also got that facial already and OMG I look like a human being again. I should do this regularly para I don't transform into an abominable, hairy-in-all-the-wrong-places person.

Also.... from Monday to Thursdy, unica hija ang drama ko. AC's four-day workweek has begun and I can hog all of the second floor to myself. It's actually sad. I think I'm in a phase right now where I'm just sad for reasons unknown (may be the hormones), and being alone in my room all day, every day- more time to wallow in my sadness. So I read this article and I know I am not depressed but sometimes wonder if I am.. Haha. Schizo lang talaga. That is why right now I steer clear of sad books and movies. Sabi nga ni Leona Lewis, "I just want to be happy." LOL.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails