Friday, June 13, 2008

I'm a happy girl

Updates, updates and more updates.

1. And we're back at 5... AC arrived from China yesterday. She brought back with her lots of knock-off bags and slimming tea. I was more excited about the tea and I hope that it would be the answer to my prayers. Haha! It's good having her back again and it's good that she came just in time to meet Big J and hubby since they're flying back to Canada this afternoon.

2. Mommy's biopsy results are out and turns out they're only fibrous breast lumps and nothing serious. But I guess she still has to be more careful from now on with what she eats. However, she could be pretty stubborn. I guess we know who I took after then.

3. I had a yummy lunch, I watched Sex and the City on widescreen and had mocha frap and cheese floss. I swear I wish everyday could be like today.

It was a lunch with the cousins- Big J and Rob and Little J. Big J and hubby are leaving that afternoon and so we just had to meet one last time. They invited us to lunch and it's an offer we just can't refuse because who knows after how many years would we be able to see each other again. We gave them souvenirs- cute shirts from Team Manila.
For Rob

For Big J

and for Little J

I think it's weird that we were able to meet some of our cousins after 26... 30 years. But I guess that is much much better than not meeting them at all. There were a lot of awkward moments. It's weird that before you met for the first time, technically, you don't really know each other but you're expected to act as if you've known each other all your lives. Well, we do know each other but only through pictures and stories. You're expected to act close-y close-y when all you know about them you've learned through Facebook. It's hard because you're all kind of groping for the right words, the right everything. I just hope that there'll be a next time and by that time it will be a lot easier and more natural and free-flowing.

Now... reasons why I am a happy girl...
I had a scrumptious lunch, I had mocha frap and cheese floss and I watched Sex and the City. Yup, it doesn't take much to make me happy.


= HAPPINESS!

Yes, it's the fleeting kind of happiness but I don't frickin' care... I still was happy even for that given period of time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice shirts Tita joy!!!! Well, pangawatanan mo na ang pagiging tourist guide. Why not put up a travel agency?hahahahah!

Related Posts with Thumbnails