Monday, January 25, 2010

Jowa in the Palace

Time In, Time Out
Last week of the first month of 2010. Whew, time flies scarily fast. There are times when I want time to swoosh by, like fast forward to the days I look forward to, and there are also times when I want time to stand still. What scares me is I can't seem to grasp the reality how fast time really goes by and before I know it tomorrow is already here. Seems just like yesterday when I was in high school just wanting to go home by 5:30 so I could watch Hey! Arnold on Nickelodeon and now here I am, ten years out of high school and worrying about two years from now. Jeepers creepers. I used to not mind about my age. I thought I wasn't the type who frets about getting older but now that the Big 3-0 is like staring me in the face, I think I do mind. Maybe it has something to do with life goals, because apparently by the time someone's 30, she has things already figured out. Ideally. But not quite the reality, I suppose.

I love Telebasura
Moving on to what's eating me as of the moment... I am a fan of the PBB Double Up series. It's fun to watch, it's really telebasura but it serves the purpose of entertaining the viewers. I used to be more addicted to the series, like before the holidays because I watch the primetime edition, the 1-hour streaming on Studio 23 and I also watch PBB Up Late. How's that for dedication? But since I was busy over the holidays, my interest waned. I have no time to watch PBB. Accomplishing my to-do's was more important than following what's happening in the PBB house. Basta to cut the long story short, I am back to pag-aadik and... I'm pissed because of the nomination chuva they had tonight. The ex-housemates grilled the remaining housemates. I am rooting for Paul Jake so imagine my fury (yes, fury talaga) when they asked him if winning the task was more important than friendship. Hell, people, you don't join PBB because you want to make friends, you're in it for the money (or the fame, maybe). Hypocrites. And and and, I think he had to be bossy because someone had to take the lead, right? I have never ever voted on one of these things on TV but I think I just might because I want Melai and/or Jason to be evicted from the house. I used to like them because they're funny but now, they're not so amusing anymore. Parang they've grown complacent and know that they won't be voted out of the house. After what happened during their last task, I don't think those two deserve to win.

I will dig my ditch
I was in a rut last week and I am not sure whether or not I'll be out of it this week but I think I should choose to get out of it. I can't stay and pig out the entire week again. I must drag my effin' butt out of the house. Hormones and self-esteem issues have been keeping me inside the house, watching DVDs and gobbling down chips, coke and gummi bears. But I think it's time to face the music, no? Must be more hands on with the biz, most especially if I am sensing some kind of hocus pocus.

♥ ♥ ♥
Our little angel came over for lunch ♥ ♥ ♥ He's such a cutie pie. Gigil galore. Just make sure your not within my reach whenever the baby is near because I'll direct all my gigil powers to you. Hindi ko naman pwede i-squeeze and braso ng baby ng bonggang-bongga, diba? I swear I could swoon for, like, EVER. Haha.
We call him Jowa, much to the annoyance of his mother. Ginagago daw namin pangalan ng anak niya. His parents call him Buchokoy. I think Jowa is better than Buchokoy. If his nickname is Jowa, eventually, you can call him Jo. But if he's called Buchokoy, he can be called Chokie or Chokoy later on. Kawawa naman. But we weren't serious calling him Jowa, no! I'm just vehemently against Buchokoy.So AD thought of a nickname derived from Buchokoy but not as mabaho. We'll call him Cocoy instead. Cute naman diba? I'd rather call him Cocoy than Joaqs. Cocoy is cuter and I don't know why but there seems to be a sudden proliferation of babies named Joaquin. Was it because we belong to the TGIS generation? Madami din bang Peachy na babae?

ULTIMATUM
Back to time-space continuum, LOL. Anyway, just want to remind myself of this ultimatum I gave myself with regard to this certain something. I am giving myself only until the end of May and if by then, this certain condition hasn't been met, I'm calling it quits. FOR REAL. As in no excuses and no justifications.

2 comments:

juno =b said...

para dun sa ultimatum - HA!HA!
hindi na pwedeng mag-extend!

christmas said...

aba.. calling it quits.. ang tindi nito. ;) kung san ka masaya lola, dun ka. :P

Related Posts with Thumbnails