Thursday, October 2, 2008

gg: the serena also rises

This episode's very similar to those of the first season and I love it! After four episodes of blatant displays of affection, I think it was a good idea to put a halt to those Melrose Place-ish plots.

Such a maldita! But this is one maldita I like. Even if what Serena told her was true (that she's insecure, etc.), I am still on Blair's side. Serena's line "Just get over it, Blair. My whole life I've been bending over backwards to protect your feelings. And you know what, it's not my fault that you're so insecure," reminded me of Cady Heron (Mean Girls) when she told Janis, "it's not my fault you're like in love with me or something." Ewww... ang yabang. Okay, I might be a bit biased...


Jenny Humphrey... I want to squish her face, twist her neck and break her bones. If I were Rufus Humphrey, I swear this kid's already handcuffed to the kitchen counter. Palibhasa, mountaineer. And I find it hard to believe that she could sew something like the green dress Serena wore for the finale. And if I were Eleanor Waldorf, I would fire Jenny because she stole fabric from me. Jenny said she made the green dress from scrap fabric she found in the workshop. Mukha bang scrap yun? Whatever.

But it looks like Jenny and Blair will be starting an alliance. Let's see.


I thought we'll be seeing the oddest pair-up this season with Dan Humphrey and Chuck Bass hanging out together, but then again maybe not. But I think that angle was too short-lived that I bet that's not the end of it.

This episode has definitely left me wanting MORE. Now that Serena and Blair are in enemies mode, guess we'll be seeing more catfights and devious, underhanded plots to get to each other's nerves. I'm thinking, now that Serena and Dan are not friends and Blair and Serena are also not friends... could there be a Dan-Blair pair up? Hmm...

I miss Nate.

Can't wait for next week's episode.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails