Thursday, June 19, 2014

Something About Nail Polish

It's been a while since I posted about nail polish... I think. Haha. Biglang hindi ako sure. Anyhoo, went nail polish shopping earlier today and bought 16 bottles on sale! Yeehaw! I was only going to buy base and top coats but since their Cutex™ polish are on sale, I got all the available colors except the matte ones. Aside from Cutex, I also got two Bobbie bottles:

Bobbie Confetti in Party Peeps
Bobbie Sweet Speckles in Berry Brownie
Should've put a colored base under Party Peeps para mas obvious yung "confetti." Out of the two, I like Berry Brownie better. I've been wanting to buy something like this from The Face Shop- yogurt nails- but I keep forgetting to buy so by posting this, I will be reminded. Okay, tomorrow.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails