Sunday, February 9, 2014

permission to rant.

I haven't felt down in the dumps for a long time. Which I am thankful for. Actually, 2013 kind of was a sucky year but not really because although it was pretty okay in general, it lacked any significant highs. Well, maybe except for watching Linkin Park live and reading a lot of books. But this year feels different, feels blah-er than blah. This is what I get for checking my horoscope. Haha. Pigging out usually makes me feel better but after indulging myself in cheese pizza, soda, chicken and spaghetti and other supposedly "comfort foods," I still feel crappy inside. Maybe because I have gained considerable poundage- ten, to be exact. Here I am trying to lose ten, instead I gain it. FML. 

But then again it's just the start of the year. I should give it more chances to become more awesome or there are more chances for me to make it awesome. What to do to make my 2014 more exciting and more worthwhile? 

For now, I need Cyma pork chop to make me feel better. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails