Tuesday, August 27, 2013

2013 Book Challenge 28/35: Rock Chick Redemption

Another one of them Rock Chick books. I'm not the biggest fan but it is kilig-inducing, which I like. Like the first and second books in the Rock Chick series, it pretty much is the same. Just a different girl and different boy.

Roxie came to Denver for two reasons: 1) to run away from his ex-boyfriend, and 2) to reconnect with his Uncle Tex.

Like in the first two books, it was lust at first sight.
Like in the first two books, everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, happened within a week.
Like in the first two books, the girls were held against their wishes but eventually they find out that they couldn't resist. Please! Don't! Stop! to Please don't stop!

But even if it's a little repetitive, I still read it for the will-they-or-won't-they moments (but we're sure that they girls could never resist) but I don't think I can read all books in the series one after the other. There should be a good number of other titles in between para medyo nakalimutan ko na kung ano nangyari sa huling libro.

P.S. I really regret watching one (one!) episode of Dog the Bounty Hunter because every time I read this Rock Chick books, all the men (in my imagination) look like Dog and all the girls, I imagine, look like Beth. Kahit anong describe pa nila na sexy si girl, si Beth pa rin ang nasa isip ko. Damn you, Dog. Damn you.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails