Friday, May 31, 2013

rockin' it on a friday night. not.

Not.

After yaya duties, my nephews are now home with their parents so I am FREE AGAIN. Can we rewind our lives to when we were just kids? Growing up sucks. Responsibilities suck. Don't get me wrong because I think I like where life had led me today but I really really miss the good ol' carefree days. 


Partida pa nga na I am slightly spared from full-blown adult responsibilities because I still live with my parents and the only personal utility I pay for is my internet connection, practically everything I need is free (food, water, electricity!) and I'm a single lady, baby! Meaning, I don't have to buy formula milk and nappies for my hypothetical babies. Harhar. I just hate the fact that you'd have to actually care with what is happening around the household. So where is all of these coming from? My nephews' yaya left again. I love my nephews and I actually enjoy taking care of them but it is restricting. I can't go on my own lakad. So actually naisip ko na yan kung bakit ayoko pang mag-asawa or magka-anak (of which neither is imminent, haha)... it's because I am still selfish. At least aminado. 


They say we all have an age where in we all stop 'growing.' For me, it's 24. I actually want to say 21 pero parang garapalan na, haha. I am not saying I still look 24 because I think I already look friggin' old. All I'm saying is I'm still 24 at heart. I do not feel 30. What more pushing 31? As if a year makes a looot of difference :P

So anyway... what's a 30-year-old-but-24-at-heart doing on a Friday night? Watching the latest Awkward episode, that is. 


I love Val. She is hilarious. Well,  I used to love Jenna but as of late, she has become very very annoying. So feeling niya popular na siya since she's dating Matty? And oh, Tamara & Jake are annoying as well. Jake circa Awkward season 1 is much much better than Jake 3.0. Which makes me glad I finally decided on Team Matty before the second season ended. 

Remember frumpy Jenna during the second season? I am not sure if that was on purpose, if Jenna was really supposed to be frumpy and chubby. BUT... Jenna has reclaimed her rockin' body this season and I admit I kinda miss frumpy Jenna. And I really don't get her this season. Parang masyado siyang maraming eklat. 

Matty, ikaw ba yan?
Witchels.
Nakakaloka si Jenna, lalakero. And you can't say that she's just confused because she already did this with Matty and Jake. She hasn't done it yet but she's about to do it again. 

This Awkward situation is a little bit similar to what has transpired in Hart of Dixie's season finale. Zoe's heartbroken in Bluebell. George has rejected her after she has professed undying love to him which is not really to be taken seriously by George since it was just a Carpe Diem! sort of thing. And Wade cheated on her. When Jonah Breeland (a BREELAND! Related to Brick who was once Zoe's sworn enemy... Who would've thunk, right?) suggested that she spend the summer in New York (where he is also currently based. how convenient?), Zoe entertains the thought.

Hmm... interesting, don't you think? With George getting frumpier, I sort of have switched my allegiance to Wade. Until now, I'm still the only one I know who once rooted for George to be with Zoe. However, when Wade and Zoe seemed good together, I sort of liked them na rin until Wade cheated on her. So when Jonah entered the picture...


aba'y welcome na welcome ;) They do look cute together. She's a doctor. He's a doctor. Perfect. 


I have this nagging suspicion that after three months, when Zoe goes back to Bluebell, she and Jonah will be an item. Feeling ko lang talaga. 

But wait, there's more~

I feel this is also happening SOON. Well, maybe not right away but during the course of the third season. I'm so so so so excited!

source
Next season, Hart of Dixie will be airing on Mondays in the US so that means I will get my Dixie fix earlier in the week. Huzzah! 

And that is how I will cap off my Friday night. Toodles XOXO

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails