Thursday, April 4, 2013

it's a cruel cruel summer

In the past, summer begins late February or early March so I've been complaining a lot when it's been raining last month. Rain is actually good but it's been raining more frequently than what's supposed to and I can't help but think how effed up the weather has become. Now summer is officially and undeniably here- I feel it in my fingers, I feel it in my toes... pawis all around. Ick.

I wonder how high much heat I can tolerate before I say, Frakkit, I'm turning on the aircon. Or, I can go to place of business everyday and take advantage of the aircon I'm actually paying for in the first place. Hmm, Option #2 seems more practical.

We're already into the 4th month of 2013 and no signs yet of the bonggang business opportunity. What do I expect? That it will just fall on to my lap without lifting a single finger? Ano ako? Sinuswerte? Well, I'd like to think so. Harhar. I've had small orders every once in a while but if I need this to sustain me, it's about time I take this seriously. Step #1: Create a Facebook page.

AC went to Makati last Monday for her check-up. Lucky me because I needed to buy something from a supplier in Makati (:)) Free transpo! Free merienda! Haha. Anyway, I have this favorite building in Makati- the new Zuellig building. Every time I look at it, parang it's only a figment of my imagination, like it's not really there. Para siyang invisible which is not really if I can still see it.

beautiful :)

Now, do you get what I'm saying? Lemme put it this way: if this building were Harry Potter, this would be when he's wearing the Invisibility Cloak. Oo, alam ko magulo ako mag-explain. Basta.

Divi trip yesterday to buy packaging supplies for samples and also to meet up with Jo. She treated me to a buffet meal in Cafe Ilang Ilang at the Manila Hotel. Yummy.

I'm not really fond of eat-all-you-can buffets because I don't eat that much. I know, hindi obvious. Mukha akong marami mag-kanin. Haha. Shet. Not funny. Jo said there were 11 stations, each a different cuisine. From the Japanese station, I had ebi tempura and eggplant and okra tempura; Italian- two slices of pizza because I adore cheese (not Escudero); Thai- green mango salad, tom yum taley, chicken with ginger and a fish dish I can't remember what it's called; Brazilian- Hungarian sausage, some kind of steak, grilled potato and asparagus; Chinese- a few shreds of Peking duck; and, three kinds of cheeses from the bread station. And oh, grapes! I love love love eating grapes with cheese. Heaven :D


Dessert was leche flan, Mango mousse and Strawberry shortcake and two scoops of gelato- mixed berries and Chocolate Ferrero. Loved everything on my plate! For the price, it should be delicious. Haha. But I guess if you're a glutton, sulit.

Since we finished lunch at 3:30 in the afternoon, watching a movie was already out of the question. I still had a bazillion errands to do and we arrived in Binondo around 4pm. I'm left with only an hour to get everything on my list. FYI: I did get everything. Props to me and my Divisoria-savvy ways.

Meeting for tomorrow was moved on Sunday morning. I still haven't seen the latest Sarah + John Lloyd movie and I reckon I must see it before the week ends, by hook or by crook. For now, dinner is waiting. Crabs. FTW. High blood. Fatty liver. For The Weak-willed. Eeeek!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails