Tuesday, January 29, 2013

DOWN TIME

I haven't been in the best of moods these days. Actually, I feel the 'hostile' me is back. I don't like it one bit because it is exhausting!!! I feel lethargic (AGAIN). I am not happy. Sige na nga, I'm blaming it on the hormones.

So I found this new series that is kinda floating my boat nowadays and I do a little research on it and I find out that it's been canceled. CANCELED!!! Half -season. Not even full. And I think it deserves a full season, at the very least. I thought it was interesting enough to keep me awake until 4 in the morning. This is devastating. Anyway, the series I'm referring to is Emily Owens, MD. FYI. This is just too tragic for me. So how else will be able to look at this face???

Tragic. I guess me and my favorite series are star-crossed lovers... never meant to be together. Me and Chuck. Me and Emily Owens MD. Too tragic. Just two episodes left. How else can they give me a decent ending with just two episodes left? I guess Emily just ends up with Micah then? This series deserves a full season, hell, even a second season, more than Glee!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails