Tuesday, November 6, 2012

oh d-d-d-dear

In panic mode already.

I have a bazaar this coming Sunday and I don't have labels yet. And I really thought I started early na this year, hindi pa rin.

So I'm now super duper tired and I'm still flip-flopping whether to get this new printer (which, by the way, is more expensive than my suki. in case you didn't know, my suki's printing machine broke down when their building caught fire). Hope this is a blessing in disguise. So anyhoo, since I'm exhausted and I haven't had a decent shut eye and people around me are being super slow and emotera, I'm SUPER CRANKY today. All I'm asking for is a little initiative. Turns out common sense is not so common after all. ARGH.

{cranky pants}
Do not cross me. 

You have been warned. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails